Tuesday, July 28, 2009

momentum

It seems like I have one great week followed by one totally crappy week, when it comes to working out. I have yet to discover the reasoning, but it is kind of frustrating. This week, I have been having some health problems which have lead to a total disinterest of going to the gym. I have not been to Zumba in 2 weeks now, and I am not extremely excited about that fact. Because of me being under the weather, we have been out to eat more than normal. Blech. Hate that fast-food feeling.

So I am going to turn things around tomorrow and head to the gym twice to try to kick start my enthusiasm again. Went last night and swam some laps; my head wasn't really in it because of some devistating news that I had gotten an hour earlier. Better tomorrow..

No comments:

Post a Comment