Friday, July 10, 2009

Killer Pilates and a Few..

I think that the gym pilates teacher decided to punish me this morning for having to walk out last night. I think that she sat up all night thinking about what exercizes to do that would make me want to curl into a ball and cry because I almost died this morning. Total focus on hip flexors (which were already sore from teaching this week), butt, obliques, and Quads/hamstrings. Pretty much all my weak spots; well everything is a weak spot these days, but anyhow. In short, it was a killer 60 minutes of pain and near death.

In consolation of working hard and being super hungry after class, I might have stopped on the way home to get some 'creamy spinach dip'. Just might have; it's more healthy than other dips right? Then I might have eaten just a bit more than the 2 tablespoon serving size. And I might have eaten enough that I was no longer hungry for my planned lunch of leftover lasagne with healthy homemade sauce and lowfat cheese. Just maybe. I guess you win some, you loose some, right?

No comments:

Post a Comment