Thursday, July 9, 2009

Frustrating

I have been to the gym 3 days this week. All 3 days I walked into the group class; and 2 of those days (including tonight) I got called out by the Kids Club 10 minutes into class because I had screaming children that would not placify. Its been a very frustrating week. Especially since both classes that got cut short were turning out to be awesome classes. I guess we will have to try again tomorrow.

Tomorrow happens to be Pilates/teach dance/Hip Hop day, so it should be pretty killer.

And by the way... that 10 minutes I spent on my new awesome Yoga mat was pretty much bliss... awesomeness!


On the plus side, I weighed in today and lost another 1.5 pounds! Bet it could have been more if I had actually gone to class...


Total Weight Loss: 15.5 pounds


No comments:

Post a Comment