Sunday, August 30, 2009

Week Review

I did pretty darn good this week with my goals. I made it to the gym 5 out of the intended 6 days, and combining that with 2 nights of dance class, I am feeling very active and fairly healthy these days. I am starting to feel general fitness, flexability, strength, and stamina returning and with that is a wonderful feeling of ME returning. The ME that grew up in a dance studio, was on the swim team, and loved being healthy and active. I have greatly missed that aspect of myself over the last few years of childbearing and relocating.

The bummer part of finally feeling better about my activities is that I seem to be hitting a weight plateau. I have done some yo-yo-ing and some really really slow weight-loss, but none of the awesome shedding that I was experiencing about 2 months ago. I got a coupon for a FREE personal-training session at my gym that I am going to take advantage of on Tuesday and I am really really hoping that this re-boots my weight loosing system.

I am going to be starting dance rehearsals once a week for a competition I am taking part of that is coming up way too soon. I am SO excited! It has been amazing to be in class again and I am stoked to be learning choreography and be in a rehearsal setting.

The Plan for This Week:

*Monday
-Running/Swimming 45 minutes

*Tuesday
-Personal Training 1 hour
-Zumba 1 hour

*Wednesday
-Running/Swimming 45 minutes
-Spinning 1 hour

*Thursday
-Yoga 1 hour
-Zumba/Aqua/Pilates 1 hour

*Friday
-Pilates 1 hour

Weekly Weigh-In: -1lb

1 comment:

  1. wowza, that's a lot of exercise. Good job, hopefull the weight comes off quickly for you :-)

    ReplyDelete